Seven ChristianaCare physicians and physician-leaders have recently been promoted or appointed to faculty positions at Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University.
Promoted to full professor are:
• Janice Nevin, M.D., MPH, president and CEO.
• Heather Bittner-Fagan, M.D., MPH, associate vice chair of Research, Family & Community Medicine.
Promoted or appointed to other faculty positions are:
• Stephanie Guarino, M.D., MSHP, physician scientist and physician in Pediatric Hematology & Oncology, appointed as Clinical Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (primary) and Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine (secondary).
- Neil Jasani, M.D., MBA, chief people officer, promoted to Clinical Professor of Emergency Medicine.
- Ina Li, M.D., clinical director of Primary Care & Community Medicine, appointed as Clinical Associate Professor of Family and Community Medicine.
- Roshan Modi, M.D., promoted to Clinical Assistant Professor of Radiology.
- Tea Ramishvili, M.D., of ChristianaCare Hospitalist Partners, promoted to Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine.
ChristianaCare is the largest teaching affiliate hospital for the Sidney Kimmel Medical College. In addition, the health system trains nearly 290 residents and fellows annually. ChristianaCare serves as the Delaware Branch Campus for Sidney Kimmel Medical College and the Pennsylvania College of Osteopathic Medicine, overseeing more than 650 medical student rotations annually. Both Sidney Kimmel Medical College and the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine participate in the Delaware Institute of Medical Education and Research (DIMER) program, which helps Delaware students attend medical school and to generates a pipeline of highly qualified future doctors for recruitment to train and practice in Delaware.