Christiana Care’s Human Resources Department has announced the following new appointments:
- Chris Corbo, MBA, FACHE, has been appointed executive director, eBrightHealth, LLC. Chris will work closely with each of the five eBrightHealth partners to advance the health of our communities, focusing on greater efficiencies, collaboration and a sharing of ideas and best practices to achieve better health outcomes, better patient experience and lower costs. He will report to the Board of Managers for eBrightHealth, LLC and will also serve part-time as a benefits design consultant to Human Resources at Christiana Care.
- Kerry Delgado, MS, SPHR, CHHR, SHRM-SCP, has been appointed vice president, People Strategy, Medical Group and Community Services. She will consult with senior leaders to advance business priorities on talent management strategies that drive the employee experience for our caregivers in the Medical Group and Community Services.
- Carole Hines has been appointed HR director, Medical Group and Community Services. She will partner with leaders to create the employee relations vision for our employed clinicians and caregivers in establishing the framework to engage and retain talent.
- Linda Kuritzkes, MBA, has been appointed vice president, Rewards Strategy and Compensation Programs. In addition to her current responsibilities for compensation, she will assume responsibility for benefits and will focus on an integrated total rewards strategy.
- Farrah Johnson, MBA, CCP, has been appointed senior manager, Compensation, assuming responsibility for provider compensation operations related to physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
- Michelle Eklund, MBA, PHR, has been appointed director, Employee Relations. She will continue to lead the Employee Relations team and focus on labor relations and retention strategies for the organization.
- Pamela Ridgeway, MBA, SPHR, has been appointed vice president, Talent. In addition to her current responsibilities for talent acquisition and talent solutions, she will assume responsibility for succession planning and Employee Health Services.
- Sharlene Ross, RACR, CSSBB, has been appointed director, Talent Acquisition, assuming responsibility for the non-physician talent acquisition team and efforts.