Delaware Today magazine’s 2022 list of Top Nurses included more than 50 from ChristianaCare, highlighted for their exceptional work.
In caring for our community, ChristianaCare nurses represent the full spectrum of health care areas and all levels of nursing practice.
Top Nurses are nominated by their peers for demonstrating excellence in nursing.
ChristianaCare category winners on the 2022 list are:
- Kellie Kessler, MSN, RN, CCRN, Advancing & Leading the Profession.
- Stacey Strazzella, BSN, RN, CCRN, Ambulatory Care Nursing.
- Dawn Robinson, MSN, RN, MEDSURG-BC, Informatics.
- Emily Gear, BSN, RN, Inpatient/Acute Care Nursing.
- Ingrid Hausner, BSN, RN, PCCN, Nursing Newcomer.
“Congratulations to our outstanding nurses who exemplify serving with love and excellence,” said Ric Cuming, Ed.D., RN, NEA-BC, FAAN, chief nurse executive and president of ChristianaCare HomeHealth. “Their recognition as Top Nurses is richly deserved. Their work is at once rewarding and challenging, and it is always noble.”
Find nursing career opportunities at ChristianaCare.