New Junior Board of Christiana Care Inc. President Nancy Rich began a two-year term July 1.
Rich takes over as president after serving a two-year term as second vice president, Hospital Services. She joined the Junior Board in 2009.
Rich was chair of the Junior Board’s Information Desk Committee at Christiana Hospital from 2011 to 2012, and she regularly volunteers at the information desk and surgical waiting lounge.
She retired in 2008 and has a professional background as a teacher, technical writer and travel consultant. Rich has held positions on the Newark Senior Center and Friends of Newark Symphony boards and has taught English as a second language.
Junior Board announces new Board of Directors
The 2014–2015 Board of Directors for the Junior Board is:
- Nancy Rich, President
- Georgia Brereton, First Vice President/Ways and Means
- Claudia Fischer, Second Vice President/Hospital Services
- Judith Knotts-Kirlan, Third Vice President/External Affairs
- Pattie Parker, Secretary
- Carol Dehorty, Administrative Secretary
- Judy Sherman, Treasurer
- Patricia Brock, Assistant Treasurer
- George Riley, Membership
- Diane Thomas and Peggy Tracy, Provisionals
- Diane Thomas, Ex Officio