Introducing kale chips as a healthier alternative to replace high-fat, high-calorie snack foods. Kale is very high in beta-carotene, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, & calcium and makes a great addition to the diet.
Kale chips recipe
- Serving size: Serves 2
- 1 bunch kale or ½ lb
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Line rimmed cookie sheets with foil or parchment paper.
- Tear the leaves off the thick stems into chip sized pieces.
- Spread pieces out on cookie sheets.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle salt to taste.
- Bake 8 minutes or until the edges are brown and kale is crispy when moved in pan.