Nearly 200 golfers from 48 teams hit the links at the DuPont Country Club in Wilmington, Delaware, for the ChristianaCare Golf Classic to raise money for the health system’s programs and services. The 32nd annual event featured 53 sponsors, including 18 new companies who took part and helped raise more than $200,000 for ChristianaCare.
Thank you to our supporters, especially Presenting Sponsor OC Reilly. The ChristianaCare Golf Classic continues its profound impact on ChristianaCare and our community over the years.
With the support of many, ChristianaCare has built strong and healthy communities in Delaware, Maryland and Pennsylvania by providing families with access to convenient, holistic, compassionate, and advanced approaches to disease prevention, primary care, behavioral health, rehabilitation, and home health care.
A tip of the (golf) cap goes to:
- Ace Sponsors: Delle Donne and PATHS.
- Condor Sponsors: Ernst & Young and RCM&D.
- Eagle Sponsors: ChristianaCare-GoHealth Urgent Care, Deloitte Consulting and Wilmington Trust.
- Birdie Sponsors: Anesthesia Services, BlackRock, ccsfundraising, Grant Thornton, PNC Financial Services Group, Securitas Electronic Security and Whiting-Turner Contracting Company.
- Bogey Sponsors: Canon Solutions, Core BTS, J.P. Morgan Securities, Johnson & Johnson, SCC-Soft Computer, VARO HealthCare and Workday Healthcare.
- Patron Sponsors: Crown Castle Fiber, Aruba Network/CNI, Assurance Media, Bank of America, Johnson Controls Security Solutions, Lincoln Financial Group, Optiv/Netskope.
- Lunch and Refreshment Sponsors: Alliance Technology Group/Extreme Networks, Cassidy Painting and Patricia Curtin.
- Hole-in-One Sponsor: AutoTeam Delaware.
DuPont course — First Place: Canon Solutions, Paul Aiken, John Shreve, Paul Dunn and John Volpe.
Nemours course — Pennoni, Robert Wittig, Ryan Bree, Ron Moore, Doug Barry.