Guacamole is always a winner. You don’t have to wait for game day to enjoy this tasty, nutrition-packed guacamole recipe paired with blue corn chips, fruit skewers or our black bean sliders.
|2 ripe avocados|
|1 small red onion, finely chopped|
|1 clove garlic, finely minced|
|1 ripe tomato, chopped|
|Juice of 1 lime|
|Salt and pepper to taste|
|Carrot chips for garnish|
- Peel and mash avocados in a medium serving bowl.
- Stir in onion, garlic, tomato, lime juice, salt and pepper.
3. Season with remaining lime juice.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add carrots for garnish if desired and serve immediately.
|Calories||36||Total Fat||2.75 g|
|Saturated Fat||.4 g||Monounsaturated Fat||1.8 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||.4 g||Trans Fat||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||Sodium||38 mg|
|Potassium||122 mg||Total Carbohydrate||3.3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.4 g||Sugars||.6 g|