You don’t have to eat junk while watching the Super Bowl. Enjoy this tasty, nutrition-packed guacamole recipe with blue corn chips, fruit skewers and our black bean sliders for a game day touchdown.
|2 ripe avocados|
|1 small red onion, finely chopped|
|1 clove garlic, finely minced|
|1 ripe tomato, chopped|
|Juice of 1 lime|
|2 tablespoons tomato paste, no salt added|
|Salt and pepper to taste|
|Carrot chips for garnish|
- Peel and mash avocados in a medium serving bowl.
- Stir in onion, garlic, tomato, lime juice, salt and pepper.
3. Season with remaining lime juice.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add carrots for garnish if desired and serve immediately.
|Calories||36||Total Fat||2.75 g|
|Saturated Fat||.4 g||Monounsaturated Fat||1.8 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||.4 g||Trans Fat||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||Sodium||38 mg|
|Potassium||122 mg||Total Carbohydrate||3.3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.4 g||Sugars||.6 g|