The 2011 Medicine Ball, the signature annual fund-raising gala of the Junior Board of Christiana Care, will be a virtual event. In lieu of a formal gala, members of the community are invited to make a tax-deductible donation by May 6 that will help to purchase an innovative, new GPS-like electronic wayfinding system that will help patients, visitors and others navigate through the hospital.
To receive an invitation to support the Medicine Ball, contact Julie Goldston at firstname.lastname@example.org or 302-327-3309. You can also support the Medicine Ball by making a gift to:
Junior Board of Christiana Care Inc.
c/o June Francella
PO Box 3734
Wilmington, DE 19807-0734.
The Junior Board would like to recognize the following sponsors of this year’s event:
- Jim Coker, In Loving Memory of Betty Coker
- Regal Heights Healthcare and Regency Healthcare & Rehabilitation Centers
- Abessinio Family Foundation in Honor of Rocco A. Abessinio and Mary F. Abessinio
- Action Coffee Inc.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware
- Christiana Care Helen F. Graham Cancer Center
- Endo Pharmaceuticals
- Five Star Senior Living
- Friess Associates
- Lessard Builders
- Patterson-Schwartz Real Estate
- PNC Bank
- Sysco Eastern Maryland
- Wilmington Trust Company
- Ameriprise inancial Services Inc.
- Conner Strong Companies, Inc.
- Doctors for Emergency Service, P.A.
- Marvin & Palmer Associates, Inc.
- MedAssets, Inc.
- Nason Construction Inc.
- Parkowski, Guerke & Swayze, P.A.
- Randy Renneisen, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
- Skanska USA Building Inc.
- W. L. Gore & Associates Inc.
- Young Conaway Stargatt & Taylor, LLP
- Assurance Media, LLC
- Associates International Inc.
- Bayada Nurses
- Bassett, Brosius & Dawson
- Blood Bank of Delmarva
- Brew Ha Ha!
- Chandler Funeral Homes and Crematory
- Delaware Academy of Medicine, Inc.
- Elkton Florist
- First State Women’s Care, P.A.
- Furness Electric Co. Inc.
- Gunnip & Company, LLP
- Kerns Brothers Tree Service & Landscaping
- Lincoln Financial Group
- McCrery & Harra Funeral Homes and Crematory, Inc.
- Mitchell Associates, Inc.
- Newmark Knight Frank Smith Mack
- Pratt Insurance Inc.
- Drs. Leo and Irene Raisis
- Robert Layton Reed
- The Old Lamplighter
- Walter’s Steakhouse
- Brew Ha Ha!
- The Inn and Spa at Montchanin Village